Introduction

         Heyyyy all! Myself Dr.Maitri Kothari... I am a musculoskeletal and sports physiotherapist. Hope you all are fine and staying safe.
         Talking about this blog. I will be sharing my knowledge related to physiotherapy and experience of different patient with you all. I will write on different conditions that will include injury, disability, deformity. And also about the treatment protocols.
          All the information regarding the topics  will be taken from different books and internet. This is mainly to help medical and paramedical students.
         Feel free to share the blog and leave the comments. You can tell about any topic which you want me to write.
         Stay home, stay safe and keep reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neck Isometric Exercise

Tennis Elbow - Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, Prevention